Skopje according to Kenzo Tange, the "Plan for Skopje"

In 1965 Tange was asked by the United Nations to enter a limited competition for the redevelopment of Skopje, which was at that time a city of Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. The town had been heavily destroyed by an earthquake in 1963. Tange won 60% of the prize; the other 40% was awarded to the Yugoslav team. Tange's design furthered ideas put forward in the earlier "Tokyo Plan".
7 Pines3 Seguidores
《Master Plan Reconstruction of Skopje City Center》 1965-1966 The Tange Kenzo…

《Master Plan Reconstruction of Skopje City Center》 1965-1966 The Tange Kenzo…

Танге_002_Скопье

Танге_002_Скопье

Zurich,Kenzo Tange,Serbian

Arquitectura Moderna,Macedonia,Centro,Arquitectura,Ciudades,Modelos,Kenzo Tange,Modern Architecture

Macedonia,Kenzo Tange,Model Photos,Metabolist


Más ideas
Skoplje | Скопје - Page 33 - SkyscraperCity

Skoplje | Скопје - Page 33 - SkyscraperCity

Ss. Cyril and Methodius University of Skopje | Macedonia | 1975–1978  Marko Marijan Mušič | 1941

Ss. Cyril and Methodius University of Skopje | Macedonia | 1975–1978 Marko Marijan Mušič | 1941

Skopje before the 1963 earthquake | Скопје пред земјотресот - SkyscraperCity

Skopje before the 1963 earthquake | Скопје пред земјотресот - SkyscraperCity

build.mk » Forum: Скопје после земјотресот

build.mk » Forum: Скопје после земјотресот

build.mk » Forum: Скопје после земјотресот

build.mk » Forum: Скопје после земјотресот

build.mk » Forum: Скопје после земјотресот

build.mk » Forum: Скопје после земјотресот

Skopje| Tumblr

Skopje| Tumblr

Overview of the purely brutal, communist-era architecture of the…  #architecture #brutalism #design Pinned by www.modlar.com

Overview of the purely brutal, communist-era architecture of the… #architecture #brutalism #design Pinned by www.modlar.com

Pinterest
Buscar