Austro - Hungarian 12 in pre-dreadnought Radetzky representing her nation at the British Coronation review of the Fleet held at Spithead, 1911: after a war spent largely as part of a 'fleet in being' to tie down allied resources she was ceded to Italy following an abortive attempt to surrender to US ships on 10 November 1918. She was broken up in 1922.
Two of the Monarch class (launched battleships of the Austro-Hungarian Navy. Photo taken during when they were being used for coastal defence. One also bombarded Italian positions, as well as the Italian naval base at Venice.
SMS Erzherzog Ferdinand Max was a pre-dreadnought battleship built by the Austro-Hungarian Navy in The second ship of the Erzherzog Karl class, she was launched on 3 October She was assigned to the III Battleship Division.