Romanov jewellery: this is a 136 carat emerald "The Green Queen". Decorated by diamonds. It belonged to Nikolai of Russia and later in to GD Alexandra Iosifovna, wife of Nikolay II relative. Today is kept in the Diamond Fund, Moscow Kremlin.
Russian Jewelry, Royal Jewelry, Royal Tiaras, Royal Crowns, Imperial Russia, Crown Royal, Crown Jewels, Luxe, La Belle
Ruby and Diamond Brooch - Neck Badge of the Order of St Anna - c. 1735 - Gold, Silver - Russian Imperial order of chivalry established by Karl Friedrich, Duke of Holstein-Gottorp, in honour of his wife Anna Petrovna, daughter of Peter the Great of Russia
Parure (jewellery set) consisting of tiara, earrings and necklace mounted with beetle wings, by Phillips of Cockspur Street made for Countess Granville. The beetles had been given to Earl Granville as a gift by the Portuguese ambassador of the day.