Cuttalossa Farm. The name comes from the name of an Indian village which existed in the area meaning "the place of the middle fountain or spring". The mill shown in this photograph was recently built by the owners to pay tribute to the 5 mills that were originally found along the Cuttalossa Creek. The original mill that was part of Cuttalossa Farm, dating back to 1752 and in use until 1929, is now a private residence not located on the current farm.
gennep - watermolen.
Old Pughs Mill Little Rock, AR This was used in the opening scene of Gone With The Wind