The graphic design books you NEED as a brand designer
Published on September 27, 2021
Here are the books you NEED as a designer!
- •The Brand Gap by Marty Neumeier
- •Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon
- •Building a Story Brand by Donald Miller
- •Creating a Brand Identity by Catharine Slade-Brooking
- •The Elements of Typographic Style by Robert Bringhurst
- •100 Ideas that Changed Graphic Design by Steven Heller and Véronique Vienne
- •Want to scale your design business? Click on the link to sign up for our free masterclass - High Ticket Designer!