This listing is a digital pattern only.
This Christmas Tree it's very easy to embroider! It took me only 4 hours to finish it and it's not much for such a volumetric embroidery.
- A PDF pattern with a Black & White scheme for you to print.
- 26 pages PDF with step-by-step photo tutorials and link to my video tutorial.
- How to transfer the pattern on the fabric
- How to start and end a thread
- Closeup photos of the finished hoop
The Christmas Tree embroidery design is sized to fit nicely in a 4” (11 cm) hoop. Feel free to come up with your own unique combination of fabric, floss, and stitches to make this project stand out!
Video tutorials on Youtube: @Why Knot Stitches
Find me on IG @Why Knot Stitches
For any questions feel free to drop me a line!
This listing is for a digital pattern only. The PDF file of the pattern will be available for instant download once payment is confirmed.
Due to the nature of the PDF format, there are no refunds on instructions/patterns.
Mass production, file sharing, resale, and/or distribution of pattern pieces, photographs, or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Ships from and sold by