!!PLEASE READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ORDERING!!
This is an Angled style Hood with a Walnut Band.
If you order this hood Raw, then the Walnut Band will also be Raw.
If you order this hood Primed, Painted, or Stained the Walnut Band will be given a Clear Coat.
These hoods are made with a 3/4" Cabinet Grade Plywood and a Maple Veneer.
We do offer a few customizable options; most of them can be found under their own listings.
We can do things such as:
- Height Reduction of 1" - 6"
- Chimney Extensions at 6", 12", 24", 36" & 48"
- Crown Molding - Uninstalled
- Classic, Flat & Block Trim
- Brass or Stainless Steel Strapping & Trim
- Custom Paint Matching ( Custom Invoice Only - Please Message Us )
If you are interested in one of these options please purchase its listing along with the hood you would like. You can also message us with your requests; we would be more than happy to help!
We also offer paint/stain samples as well as photos of our hoods in varying colors upon request.
We offer a few brands of ventilation that can be included in an order upon request, at an additional cost.
If you are planning on using your own ventilation, it is recommended to provide us with the model number of your unit. We are not responsible for your vent not fitting unless we confirmed it for you.
!!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!
!!! PLEASE PLEASE READ !!!
- This does NOT come with crown molding.
- Our Matte Black is not 100% Matte, it does have a 5% sheen.
- Our hoods CANNOT be cut down more than 6".
Anything past 6" will interrupt the structural integrity of the hood.
- Dimensions in the drop-down are outside dimensions NOT including trim.
Exterior dimensions will be 1.5" more than the dimension in the drop-downs due to the trim.
For example, for the 30x36 option - the TOTAL EXTERIOR width will be 31.5" wide.
Interior dimensions are 1.5" less than the dimensions in the drop-down.
For example, for the 30x36 option - the TOTAL INTERIOR width will be 28.5" wide.
- IF PAINTING YOURSELF: Spray-on professional grade paint and stain is recommended!
If you order this product unfinished (Raw or Primed), you are accepting responsibility for the finished result.
- Each State/County will have its own codes.
It is up to you to ensure that inspection codes are met and that the size and placement of your hood will work for your needs!
- We DO NOT accept returns on any hoods that are made exactly to order, so please make sure you've ordered exactly what you would like.
- If your hood has NOT shipped and you want to change it to a totally different hood, we can accommodate you for a $200 restocking fee for the first hood.
These hoods are designed with easy 2-piece construction that can be installed in 9 steps:
SEE LISTING PHOTOS FOR VISUALS OF THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
1. Identify the center point of the hood and the mounting height (mark a level line where the bottom of the hood will be).
2. Locate and mark at least two studs for mounting.
3. Identify and mark the center of the mounting cleat.
4. Mark a level line 12” above the desired mounting height.
5. Mount the cleat using screws no less than 2 1/2”.
6. Hang the hood apron onto the cleat, adjust the center, and ensure a leveled positioning. Mount the cleat on a horizontal line into the stud(s).
7. Fasten the apron back using more screws (2 1/2”+).
8. Make ventilation connections before moving on to step 9.
9. Apply adhesive and then, install the chimney and fasten using 21 gauge nails for positioning.
Ships from and sold by