Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Quiche cups. Get inspired and try out new things.
Today was my day off, yay! I started my morning off by relaxing on the couch watching this week’s episode of “The Following” with my big cup of coffee. And then I made some Crustl…
37 · 55 minutes · This is a perfect base recipe for mini quiches where you can add your favorite add-ins and flavors. Bake in my super flaky homemade pie crust. Review video tutorial above and read recipe notes below before beginning.
- 4 Eggs, large
Baking & Spices
- 1/4 tsp Salt and pepper
Bread & Baked Goods
- 2 Unbaked flaky pie crust
- 1/2 cup Cheese
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream or heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Whole milk
- 3/4 cup Add-ins (see recipe note)
Try out this creative take on eggs—everyone’s repinning it like crazy.
10 · 25 minutes · These mini egg muffins are little crustless quiche cups filled with healthy veggies, cheese and eggs. Baked in individual muffin cups, they are the perfect grab and go breakfast that are great served with salsa and fat free Greek Yogurt.
- 6 Large Eggs
- ¼ Red Bell Pepper finely chopped
- 2 Green onions finely chopped (Dark green used to garnish)
- 1 Broccoli Stalk stem peeled and all finely chopped
- ¼ Cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ Cup Skim milk
- Cooking Spray
- Kosher salt and freshly grated black pepper
- Fat Free Greek Yogurt and Fat Free Salsa for serving (optional)
Because even when you're dashing out the door, breakfast is still the most important meal of the day.
This modified version of traditional quiche is easy, packed with protein and can be held in your hand for mornings you need to eat on the go!
Bacon Cheddar & Spinach Quiche Cups are a perfect, savory brunch recipe that's so easy to make. Baked in fluffy puff pastry- these mini quiches are delish!
14 · 40 minutes · Delicious mini quiche cups made with ham, shredded cheddar and crumbled goat cheese. Even better than Starbucks egg bites! Top with bacon bits and extra cheese.
- 1/4 cup Bacon bits
- 1 cup Ham
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1/4 cup Red onion
- 4 cups Spinach
- 5 Eggs, large
Baking & Spices
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 cup Gluten free flour
- 3/4 tsp Pepper, ground
- 3/4 tsp Salt
Oils & Vinegars
- 1 tbsp Olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar, sharp white
- 1 cup Goat cheese crumbles
- 2/3 cup Milk, nonfat