40. Dark Chocolate Brown Hair with Warm Highlights. Actually, chocolate comes in the bitter form too, which sits on the neutral end of the spectrum and suits girls with cooler complexions, especially when glossed with some ash.
24. Peek-a-Boo Chocolate Highlights. Dark chocolate hair color with toffee highlights that appear here and there as the hair bounces when you walk is a beauty beyond compare! It is especially flattering for ladies with long wavy hair, as it moves a lot, revealing the lighter strands.
9. Light Chocolate Brown Hair. If your hair never gets lighter under the sun, don’t despair! Achieve a sun-kissed effect with light brown highlights. Shadow roots add up to such styling perfectly, creating a smooth gradient.
8. Warm Chocolate Brown Balayage. Chocolate brown hair color with warm balayage highlights is among the tastiest and cutest choices for such seasons as Fall and Winter, but this hairstyle will definitely look equally appropriate on the beach and with your Spring looks. So stunning!
14. Partial Chocolate Hair Highlights. Chocolate brown is a hot trend when it comes to highlights for brunettes. If you want your natural color to be dominant, go for partial highlights to create thin strands of lighter hair.