Cheese fruit platters
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Cheese fruit platters. Get inspired and try out new things.
How to make the best charcuterie board. The perfect meat and cheese board for your next party. The most beautiful meat fruit and cheese board ideas. #charcuterie #cheeseboard #cheeseplattter
This Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board tutorial has step by step instructions plus everything you need to create a cheese board for just $60!
15 Fun Ways to Prepare for St. Patrick’s Day – Rachel's Crafted Life
This vibrant and colorful Fruit and veggie snack platter is the perfect tasty treat for a night in with close friends and family.
9 · Be a hosting guru with this delicious, easy, crowd-pleasing Ultimate Charcuterie Board featuring meats, cheese, fruits, veggies and so much more!
- 1lb sliced Oven Roasted Turkey, each slice rolled up
- 1lb Deli Roast Beef, each slice rolled up
- 1lb Black Forest Ham, each slice rolled up
- 4-6 Hardboiled eggs, sliced in half
- 2 medium zucchini, shaved into long thin strips
- 3 carrots, shaved into long thin strips
- 1 bag mini bell peppers
- 8 ounces fresh pineapple spears
- 1lb wheel brie cheese
- 1/2 pound sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-2 cups each kalamata olives and green olives
- Seedless Grapes
- 1/2-1 cup Cheese Curds
- 1/2 pound prosciutto
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint small tomatoes (cherry or grape)
- 1/2 pound sliced gouda
- 1/3lb sliced soppressata
- 2 cups French Onion Dip
- Assorted Crackers and Breadsticks