Last updated 8 years ago
Moon River Brewing Company
Moon River Brewing Company - Savannah, GA The building is alleged to be haunted and claimed by staff members to be a site of hauntings and poltergeist activity. In 2005, the brewery was featured in the Ghost Hunters Halloween special, and in 2009 on Travel Channel's paranormal television series Ghost Adventures.
Savannah, GA is deemed one of the most haunted cities due to its tragic and violent past. War, fires, epidemics - they have all left their mark and laid way for a restless Hostess City. Popular locations include River Street, the Historic District, Colonial Park Cemetery and Bonaventure Cemetery. Perhaps one of Savannah's most famous ghosts, Gracie's headstone at Bonaventure Cemetery photo courtesy Redden-McAllister/
The Haunted Sorrel Weed House In Savannah, Georgia
Located in Savannah, Georgia, the Sorrel-Weed House is the former home of G. Moxley Sorrel, a brigadier general from the Confederate army during the American Civil War. When Sorrel left for Virginia, the house was purchased by Henry D. Weed, thus justifying the residence’s name today. The Sorrel-Weed House is thought to be haunted. In addition to a general feeling of uneasiness, a resident has reported the sound of a large party or gathering that disappears when he investigates it.
Laura's Cottage, Redford film spot in Savannah - At Laura's Cottage in Savannah, Georgia, welcoming Laura takes care of the little things: opening windows on sultry nights, turning off the dining-room lights, and dousing fireplaces. That would be unremarkable - except for the fact that Laura has been dead for more than 50 years. No wonder the cottage is a ghost-tour staple
Tybee Island Lighthouse and Museum
Tybee Island Lighthouse and Museum - Ordered by General James Oglethorpe, Governor of the 13th colony, in 1732, the Tybee Island Light Station has been guiding mariners safe entrance into the Savannah River for over 270 years. The Tybee Island Light Station is one of America's most intact having all of its historic support buildings on its five-acre site. Rebuilt several times the current lightstation displays its 1916 day mark with 178 stairs and a First Order Fresnel lens (nine feet tall).