World lacks enough food, fuel as population soars: U.N.  //  "The current global development model is unsustainable. To achieve sustainability, a transformation of the global economy is required," the report said. "Tinkering on the margins will not do the job."

World lacks enough food, fuel as population soars: U.N.

World lacks enough food, fuel as population soars: U.

7.209.373.300 es la población mundial actual. 1.357.380.000 están en China y 1.213.370.000 en India.

View Stock Photo of Central Bazaar District Mumbai India.

What is the Great Pacific Ocean Garbage Patch?                                                        A swirling sea of plastic bags, bottles and other debris is growing in the North Pacific, and now another one has been found in the Atlantic. But how did they get there? And is there anything we can do to clean them up?

What is the Great Pacific Ocean Garbage Patch?

In fact, Earth's largest landfill isn't on land at all. The Great Pacific Garbage Patch stretches for hundreds of miles across the North Pacific Ocean, forming a nebulous, floating junk yard on the high seas.

Estadísticas en tiempo real - Población mundial

Estadísticas en tiempo real - Población mundial

Un artículo publicado en Nature, con participación española, alerta del posible cambio irreversible del estado planetario actual por causas de origen humano. Los dos problemas principales son el consumo de combustibles fósiles y la alta tasa de crecimiento de la población mundial.

Un artículo publicado en Nature, con participación española, alerta del posible cambio irreversible del estado planetario actual por causas de origen humano. Los dos problemas principales son el consumo de combustibles fósiles y la alta tasa de crecimiento de la población mundial.

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

So the two people before me said pink hammer and purple hammer. I said purple carpenters pencil.I have an abnormal mind. >>>I thought of blue hammer<<<< I thought red scerwdriver// purple screwdriver

This Infographic on How Much Wildlife We've Lost in the Past 40 Years Will Shock You

This Infographic on How Much Wildlife We’ve Lost in the Past 40 Years Will Shock You

Un artículo publicado en Nature alerta del posible cambio irreversible del estado planetario actual por causas de origen humano. Los dos problemas principales son el consumo de combustibles fósiles y la alta tasa de crecimiento de la población mundial. + info: http://www.ecoapuntes.com.ar/2012/06/el-clima-de-la-tierra-podria-alcanzar-un-punto-de-no-retorno/

FEELING THE BLUES Photograph by Maria Stenzel Blue Iceberg: Chinstrap penguins (Pygoscelis antarctica) ride out high surf on blue-ice icebergs near Candlemas Island in the South Sandwich Islands.

Whitney Houston’s death was just ruled as accidental drowning as well as heart disease. “Heart disease”?? I think it was Cocaine in the first place, that lead to her demise, good old fashion classic Cocaine death case here, She never got over the drugs with and after Bobby Brown .. PS: Cocaine hardens arteries (that’s where the so called “heart” disease comes in).

Coroner releases Whitney Houston’s cause of death

Loneliest Place In The World

Loneliest Place In The World

Funny pictures about Loneliest Place In The World. Oh, and cool pics about Loneliest Place In The World. Also, Loneliest Place In The World photos.

It’s really just absurd. | Why The "Fake Geek Girl" Meme Needs To Die

Why The "Fake Geek Girl" Meme Needs To Die

Why The "Fake Geek Girl" Meme Needs To Die: It's really just absurd. dude it's so true, I hate when guys do that.

Disappearing Bees

Disappearing Bees [Infographic]

Emily Maguire- This is a very interesting info graphic showing the extinction of bees and how it can affect us. I was really surprised about how much of our food is pollinated by bees and how it will effect us in they continue to go extinct.

Current Population is Three Times the Sustainable Level - World Population Balance - United States world environmentally sustainable population

essay on world population day Quotes - World Population Balance - United States world .

Pinterest
Search