$999 Designed by Brett Beldock, velvet chair channels a vintage deco aesthetic. Wide seat and arms rest on thin metal hi-gloss black legs with ball foot detail. Vertical tufting lines the front and back, making it a great option for floating in a room. Learn more about Brett Beldock on our blog. CB2 exclusive. -Designed by Brett Beldock -Cotton/poly blend velvet -Metal legs with hi-gloss black finish -Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping -Sinuous wire suspension -Keep out of direct s
1. Choose hotel-style bedding Aurélie Tshiama, an interior designer at Aurelie Tshiama, shared that if you want to make your bedroom look luxe without expending too much effort or money, picking up yourself some hotel-style bedding works every time – because who doesn't want to know how to make their bedroom feel like a luxury hotel?
2. Add a large mirror to the space Sometimes, making your space look luxurious can be as simple as adding a chic and stylish statement piece that will command the attention of the room. “One simple tip I recommend for making your bedroom look expensive on a budget is to add in a large mirror," says Rudolph Diesel, a London-based interior designer. "Mirrors reflect light and create the illusion of a larger space."
3. Stick with a neutral color scheme There's a reason why muted neutral shades are such an enduring color trend for interiors – they instantly give off a look of luxury all on their own. “If you want to create a sense of luxury in your bedroom, I recommend avoiding bright, bold colors on the walls, as these easily can become dated," explains Shanade McAllister-Fisher, an award-winning
4. Install warm, low-level lighting Having the wrong type of lighting in your bedroom will not only make it look less upscale – but bright, white light can also really throw off the ambiance of the room too. Instead, Shanade suggests using warm low lighting to transform the space. Not only is it an affordable change, but it will also really help to create a soothing, spa-like vibe within your bedroom to help you sleep better.
2 5. Be mindful of how you arrange the pillows on your bed While buying hotel-style bedding (as mentioned above) is a fantastic way to instantly upgrade your bed, it's also important to consider the presentation of your pillows in order to achieve that luxury look. “Using large square pillows and propping them up behind your sleeping pillows is an easy and budget
6. Use layers of tactile textures It’s essential that our bedrooms allow us to feel relaxed and calm, and one of the easiest ways to achieve this is to add lots of cozy touches. Layers of soft, textured materials and accessories will not only make your home feel cozy but will also add a touch of opulence.