Pair of English Art Deco Sconces in Amber Lucite and Metal by Crystex.
These iconic English Art Deco amber Lucite and gold painted lamps were actually designed for use on either walls or ceilings. They are each formed from a semi-circular tube of amber colored Lucite that is smooth to the inside with an "alligator" finish to the outside and three concentric semi-circular grooved bands top and bottom. Above these bands each end of the shade is a castellated cut-out design to allow the heat from the bulb to escape and their "D" shaped top and bottom plates are…
Art Deco World (@QualityArtDeco)
The latest Tweets from Art Deco World (@QualityArtDeco). Retailers in all things Art Deco. Marketing can solve 90% of your problems. Solving the other 10% just requires good procrastination skills. England Somewhere Sipping Tea