Camilo A. Roncancio

Camilo A. Roncancio

Camilo A. Roncancio
Más ideas de Camilo A.
ATLA Book 3 Quote: In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements, but the energy within ourselves. To bend another energy, your own spirit must be unbendable or you will be corrupted and destroyed.

ATLA Book 3 Quote: In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements, but the energy within ourselves. To bend another energy, your own spirit must be unbendable or you will be corrupted and destroyed.

ATLA Book 2 Quote: Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel, you can’t always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving you will come to a better place.

ATLA Book 2 Quote: Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel, you can’t always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving you will come to a better place.

ATLA Book 1 Quote: Only the Avater mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

ATLA Book 1 Quote: Only the Avater mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

Avatar Aang,Escudo Del Equipo,Avatar, El Último Maestro Del Aire,Obras De Arte,Dibujos,Animación,Mensajes,Personajes,My Favourite,Its Always,Characters